Planning for retirement doesn't have to be overwhelming. Choose from our available plans and let us help you secure your financial future.
Here to Help
No More Burden.
Take Control of Your Financial Life and Start Planning Your Future Today.
Do you want to avoid juggling multiple professionals for your personal and business finances? Consider using an integrated financial advisory firm. We work directly with your team of professionals to create a singular financial plan that provides clarity and peace of mind. Our approach is comprehensive and collaborative, drawing on the expertise of in-house industry specialists to ensure all aspects of your finances are covered. Trust us to coordinate all your finances and help you achieve your financial goals.
Our team of experts provides comprehensive answers to all your questions, even those you may have yet to think to ask:
- Am I saving enough for future goals such as retirement or my children’s education?
- How should I minimize my tax liability and maximize my deductions?
- How can I balance my immediate needs with my long-term financial objectives?
Contact us today to book a free consultation.
Individual Financial Plan
For individuals looking to build a clear retirement and estate plan.
- A clear plan to optimize your retirement cash flow while minimizing taxes
- Comprehensive cash flow planning to ensure you have a solid financial foundation for retirement
- Expert guidance on when to collect CPP and OAS so that you can get the most out of your government benefits
- Will and estate tax planning to minimize tax bills for your loved ones after you’re gone
- Defined Benefit Pension planning to help you navigate the complexities of commutation
- An ideal retirement spending plan tailored to your desired lifestyle
- Three months of post-delivery support from our team of financial experts to answer questions and provide guidance
- Discounted plan updates after delivery so that you can stay on track with your retirement goals
- Tax management strategies surrounding the accumulation and decumulation of investments to complement your estate and retirement plans
For professionals and small business owners with a corporation.
- Everything in the Household Financial Plan, plus…
- Corporate income and tax planning to ensure that your corporation is operating as efficiently as possible
- Capital Dividend Account administration and utilization to help you maximize your tax efficiency
- Expert guidance on transferring assets from the corporate to the personal level in a tax-efficient and timely manner
- Alternative retirement scenarios with detailed cash flow and tax analysis, including real estate sales, delaying CPP, inheritance, and business sales
- Three months of post-delivery support for answering questions, clarifications, and discussions
- Discounted plan updates after delivery, so you can ensure that your retirement plan stays up-to-date with your changing needs